Ankle Pain Treatment Provided by Zaker Chiropractic
With many years of combined experience in alternative ankle pain treatment, we are proud to provide a wide range of holistic healing solutions to patients of all ages. At Zaker Chiropractic, we are dedicated to utilizing the most advanced treatment methods possible to help our patients manage recurring or chronic pain without the use of prescription medication. Whether you’ve been injured on the soccer field or you’ve been dealing with chronic ankle pain for ages, our friendly and experienced chiropractor is here to help!
What Are Some Causes of Ankle Pain?
- Tendonitis — inflammation or irritation of a tendon or the thick cord that attaches bones to muscle.
- Gout — a complex form of arthritis that often affects the bones in the feet and can result in reoccurring instances of intense pain.
- Arthritis — inflammation of the joints that if often present in one or more joints. The 2 most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sports injury — sprained or strained ankles are very common for athletes of all ages and skill levels.
- Fractures — often the result of a sports injury, auto accident injury or other trauma.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome — the compression or squeezing of the posterior tibial nerve. Similar to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, the condition can result in severe and chronic pain.
How We Use Cryotherapy to Treat Ankle Pain
Ankle Pain Treatment: How We Use Rehab, Physical Therapy, And Exercises
Why Zaker Chiropractic?
New patients get a FREE 30-minute Massage/Pilates or Strength Training!Schedule your consultation today!
An appointment must be made 48 hours in advance to guarantee your promotion.